Water Damage Repair and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Water Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Water Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Advanced Water Inspection, Extraction, and Drying Equipment
From Agoura to Calabasas to the Hidden Hills gated community in the Santa Monica Mountains region of Los Angeles County, water and overtake homes and businesses with little warning. The faster you take action when water floods your property, the better your chance of minimizing further damage. As a 24-hour water damage restoration company, we are minutes away from responding to your flooded property.
Water Damage Restoration - Servicing Agoura - Calabasas Area
- Damage Inspection - Assess the extent of damage and look for hidden water damage.
- Water Removal - Extract water from floors, carpets, or tiles in all rooms with moisture.
- Dehumidifying - Use the industry's best air mover (blowers) equipment to dry out the property.
- Cleaning & Sanitizing - Furniture, window coverings, and other contents came in contact with water.
- Restoration - Our professional water damage restoration team makes repairs and rebuilds your property to restore it to the condition before it was damaged by water.
Ready to Dispatch a Water Extraction Crew Emergency 24-7
We take the time to ensure that we understand the extent of the damage from water. We use moisture detection tools and thermal imagery equipment. We have a broad inventory of extraction and drying equipment to cleanup and restore to your property. Whenever floods or water damage happens, SERVPRO of Agoura / Calabasas / Hidden Hills can make it "Like it never even happened."
Have Water or Flood Damage?
Call Us Today – (818) 991-6292
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Agoura / Calabasas / Hidden Hills is close by and ready to respond to your flood or water damage emergency. We are proud to be an active member of the Agoura community and want to do our part to make our community the best it can be.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
Why Choose SERVPRO of Agoura / Calabasas / Hidden Hills?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
When water damage strikes, a fast response is critical. Day or night, Agoura residents and business owners can expect us to respond immediately to your water emergency.
We’re Highly Trained Water Damage Specialists
As water damage specialists, we have the experience, expertise, and advanced training that enables us to get your property dried quickly and thoroughly. We use scientific drying principles and provide validation and documentation that your property is dry and the job is complete. Learn about our water damage training and certificates.
We Use Advanced Drying Equipment and Techniques
Using specialized equipment and products, our technicians extract standing water and dry your property quickly and efficiently. We then finish the job with professional-grade cleaning, sanitizing, and deodorizing products for your comfort and safety.
Our Water Damage Restoration Process
Every water damage situation is a little different, and requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for the “typical” water damage emergency.