Water Damage Repair and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Water Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Water Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Advanced Water Inspection, Extraction, and Drying Equipment
From Agoura to Calabasas to the Hidden Hills gated community in the Santa Monica Mountains region of Los Angeles County, water and overtake homes and businesses with little warning. The faster you take action when water floods your property, the better your chance of minimizing further damage. As a 24-hour water damage restoration company, we are minutes away from responding to your flooded property.
Water Damage Restoration - Servicing Agoura - Calabasas Area
- Damage Inspection - Assess the extent of damage and look for hidden water damage.
- Water Removal - Extract water from floors, carpets, or tiles in all rooms with moisture.
- Dehumidifying - Use the industry's best air mover (blowers) equipment to dry out the property.
- Cleaning & Sanitizing - Furniture, window coverings, and other contents came in contact with water.
- Restoration - Our professional water damage restoration team makes repairs and rebuilds your property to restore it to the condition before it was damaged by water.
Ready to Dispatch a Water Extraction Crew Emergency 24-7
We take the time to ensure that we understand the extent of the damage from water. We use moisture detection tools and thermal imagery equipment. We have a broad inventory of extraction and drying equipment to cleanup and restore to your property. Whenever floods or water damage happens, SERVPRO of Agoura / Calabasas / Hidden Hills can make it "Like it never even happened."
Have Water or Flood Damage?
Call Us Today – (818) 991-6292
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Agoura / Calabasas / Hidden Hills is close by and ready to respond to your flood or water damage emergency. We are proud to be an active member of the Agoura community and want to do our part to make our community the best it can be.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
Why Choose SERVPRO of Agoura / Calabasas / Hidden Hills?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
Immediate action is crucial when dealing with water damage. With over 2190 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, we are strategically positioned to be faster to any size water emergency, so Agoura residents can expect an immediate response, day or night.
We’re Highly Trained Water Damage Specialists
As leaders in the water damage industry, we have advanced training and expertise, not to mention a tremendous amount of hands-on experience. We use this training and experience to quickly dry your home and restore it back to pre-water-damage condition. Our process includes documentation of the drying process to validate your property is dry. Learn about our water damage training and certificates.
We Use Advanced Drying Equipment and Techniques
Our advanced equipment helps to detect hidden moisture, extract the standing water quickly, and thoroughly clean and dry your home and belongings. We finish the job with professional deodorization and sanitizing agents for your comfort and safety.
Our Water Damage Restoration Process
Since every flood and water damage scenario is a little different, each one requires a unique solution tailored for the specific conditions. However, the overall water restoration process remains the same. The steps below detail our restoration process for the typical water-damaged property.