Small Leaks Can Develop into Big Problems in Agoura Homes
SERVPRO’s water removal services return water-damaged home in Agoura back to normal
Named after a French Basque immigrant who wanted to live like a Spanish rancher, Agoura is a small community that was once used for outdoor filming. The location is next door to Agoura Hills and Calabasas. There are a lot of exciting things to see and do in the area. Whatever you choose to do, the scenery is stunning.
Reyes Adobe Historical Site
Visitors can learn about the past 150 years of California history at this historical site. Artifacts and stories bring to life the families that lived in the Reyes Adobe. It’s a beautiful example of Spanish Rancho architecture.
The M*A*S*H Site
If you are a fan of the M*A*S*H series, you will not want to miss a chance to see the site where the series was filmed. Originally left to deteriorate, the Malibu Creek State Park, where it is located, decided it was a well-loved spot that needed to be taken care of. Today, visitors can take a short hike to visit the site of their favorite series.
Malibu Creek State Park
Malibu Creek State Park is a beautiful park known as the “Yosemite of Southern California.” It has been used for filming movies for many years. The area is simply spectacular. Nature lovers can enjoy the following activities:
- Hiking – there are easy, moderate, and hard trails.
- Biking – beginner trails and steep terrain for mountain bikers
- Rock Climbing – come climb the Planet of the Ape wall.
- Kayaking – you won’t find lakes in every California park
- Horseback Riding – One of Ronald Reagan’s favorites
- Camping – book early as it fills up fast
- Birdwatching – enjoy sponsored bird walks or explore on your own.
Great Places to Enjoy a Good Meal
While you are out and about, why not check out some of the great places to eat in Agoura and the surrounding areas? There is sure to be a type of cuisine to suit every palette. If you have your favorite eateries, consider branching out and trying something new. Here are some nice places to consider:
- Wood Ranch BBQ & Grill – fantastic restaurant for those who love ribs.
- Old Place Restaurant – Step back in time and enjoy a good steak.
- Tuscany II Ristorante – Fine Italian food, try the Heirloom salad.
- Jinky’s Agoura Hills – Check out the tater tot burrito, a great breakfast place.
- Agoura’s Famous Deli & Restaurant – Pastrami and Reuben sandwiches are amazing.
Get Ready to Explore
That is only the tip of the iceberg. You can try Mediterranean and Indian food or enjoy some good old American hamburgers. Why not head out for some outdoor fun and then circle back to enjoy an excellent meal.
SERVPRO Provides Top-Notch Water Removal Services in Agoura
Leaks can cause serious damage as they slowly cause gallons of water loss in homes. When the leak gets big enough, you can end up with a huge mess in your kitchen, bathroom, or basement. Moisture can end up seeping under the floorboards, behind cabinets, and into lower levels if the problem is on the second story. When that happens, SERVPRO technicians are available day or night to provide emergency services. Water damage can happen quickly and cause secondary damage if immediate water damage remediation does not take place. Some of the steps we take include:
- Injectidry technology to help with water evaporation
- Using industrial-grade vacuums, pumps, and drying equipment
- Controlled demolition if needed
- Professional water damage repairs
We understand that even minor in-home flooding can disrupt your routine. SERVPRO is fast to the scene and quick to restore your home to preloss condition. Contact SERVPRO of Agoura / Calabasas / Hidden Hills at (818) 991-6292 for all your water & fire damage restorations.