How Long Does Water Damage Take to Set In?
Water Damage Begins to Settle in Within Hours After the Initial Event – Let SERVPRO Handle Restoration of Your Agoura Business!
Not to be confused with Agoura Hills, the unincorporated community of Agoura, California, is located to the southeast and adjacent to Calabasas. The historical name Agoura was used before a lot of the area was developed and before the incorporation of Agoura Hills.
Diving into the region's history, there used to be a stagecoach stop in Agoura called "Vegar Junction." For a short time, the community was known as Picture City back in the 1920s because of the outdoor filming locations for westerns throughout the area.
With such a stunning backdrop, Agoura is a prime destination for those looking to explore nature. Whether you want to check out notable locations like the Reyes Adobe Historic Site and Museum or take a hike through Malibu Creek State Park, there are plenty of great areas to explore when you are in Agoura, CA.
Dining and Enjoying Time Out and About in Agoura, California
In addition to the friendly residents and picturesque views, the area of Agoura is well-known for a diverse selection of eateries and notable dishes from popular chefs. Whether you are looking for mouthwatering Southwestern cuisine or a colossal breakfast sandwich on-the-go, there is never any shortage of incredible restaurants, diners, and cafes to choose from. Some of the top restaurants in the area include:
- Basta Restaurant – Located on Agoura Road, this is a great place to go for authentic Italian dishes and a friendly atmosphere.
- Plata Taqueria & Cantina – Located on Roadside Drive, this is an excellent place to stop in for lunch to try some Latin, Southwestern, or Mexican fare.
- Wood Ranch BBQ & Grill – Located on Cornell Road, this is the place to go when you want finger-licking barbecue paired with a nice beverage from the bar.
- Italia Deli & Bakery – Located on Kanan Road, this cozy deli and bakery is perfect for a quick sandwich or grabbing a meal on-the-go.
Famous People from Agoura, CA
There are several names of famous people that you may recognize that come from Agoura, including:
- Mike Shinoda, the guitarist/writer from Linkin Park
- Brad Delson, the guitarist from Linkin Park
- Owen Marecic, football player Stanford University, Cleveland Browns, and San Francisco 49ers
- Douglas Robb, the singer from Hoobastank
- Ryann O'Toole, professional golfer
Agoura Business Owners Need Rapid Action When Faced with Water Damage – SERVPRO Gets to Work Fast!
Water intrusion in any building must be handled fast to ensure secondary damage and mold growth do not take hold. When your Agoura business has a pipe burst, and water begins to infiltrate, SERVPRO has a water restoration crew to handle the cleanup. We're Faster to Any Size Disaster!
Once we begin removing water, handling moisture must also be part of the process to mitigate water damage in Agoura. We go through your commercial space using several tools to locate moisture so that our technicians can adjust our drying processes. These devices include:
- Moisture sensors
- Moisture meters
- Thermal imaging cameras
SERVPRO of Agoura/Calabasas/Hidden Hills is available for 24/7 emergency service to handle all your water damage needs. You can reach us by calling (818) 991-6292.