After a Major House Fire, Can We Restore Our Agoura Home?
The SERVPRO Team Cleans Contents and the Structure of Your Agoura House
It is essential to distinguish the different elements in your Agoura home. The structure is the building itself, whereas the contents are your personal belongings. Our team works on both restoring the structure of your home and the contents within your home. The structural cleaning occurs on-premise, whereas contents often go to an offsite location for the most comprehensive cleaning.
Does SERVPRO Dispose of Unsalvageable Building Materials?
Our Agoura Team Strives Toward Restoration Rather than Replacement
Your fire damaged Agoura home may require extensive repairs after a substantial house fire. Our goal is to clean and restore your home as much as possible without removing and replacing building materials or personal belongings. However, there are times that items are unsalvageable. In these cases, SERVPRO technicians take proper precautions and dispose of objects according to local and state regulations.
What Emergency Measures Should I Expect?
• Our team inspects the building to assess the damage and detect any health hazards.
• Your property may require boarding up to protect from the outside elements and provide additional security.
• If the electricity is out, our restoration team arranges for temporary power.
• Technicians may conduct preliminary cleaning to mitigate further damages created by smoke residue resting on surfaces for too long.
What Are the Basic Cleaning Methods for Structural Cleaning?
• Washable: Surfaces that are washable with a cleaning solution. These surfaces can sustain wet cleaning without additional damage.
• Non-Washable: Surfaces that are not washable. A water-based cleaning product could create additional damage to the surface in question.
For 24/7 assistance after a fire, Contact SERVPRO of Agoura / Calabasas / Hidden Hills at (818) 991-6292. We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster.