Is It Possible To Remove All Foul Odors In My Agoura House After I Have Fire Damage?
SERVPRO Can Conduct A Variety Of Deodorization Procedures That Can Remove Malodor Particles From Your Agoura Home
Even small blazes can create smoke that can cause you several different problems. Smoke consists of partially combusted particles that can float throughout your structure and affect contents and buildings materials that are far away from the burn's source. Once smoke touches cooler surfaces, it can solidify and coat them in soot residues.
What Causes Burnt Smells To Exist Long After The Blaze Gets Extinguished?
When you suffer from fire damage in your Agoura residence, pungent aromas can come from the following sources:
• Burnt or charred materials: Sometimes, items in your home just get partially burnt, and the charred section can produce malodor particles.
• Soot Residues: Soot and soils that adhere to surfaces as a result of smoke can be a prominent source for foul odors.
• Porous Materials: Since smoke can deeply penetrate porous materials, cloths and fabrics inside your home can trap in malodor particles.
What Steps Can You Take To Deodorize My House?
• Debris Removal: Our SERVPRO technicians can remove any burnt items or charred materials from your home, including vacuuming up any dust that could have been left behind.
• Cleaning Soot Residues: We can implement wet or dry cleaning methods to remove soot residues off of all of your affected surfaces.
• ULV Fogging: If unpleasant smells still exist in your house after we remove all burnt debris and soot residues, we can then use an ultra-low volume (ULV) fogger that can break deodorant chemicals down to 20 to 60 microns in size so that they can penetrate affected items just like the smoke did.
• Thermal Fogging: A thermal fogger can break deodorant chemicals down even smaller so that they can penetrate affected materials more deeply than a ULV fogger.
• Ozone Generation: Ozone generators produce unstable O3 molecules that give of an Oxygen molecule to oxidize and neutralize malodor particles.
If you ever notice burnt smells in parts of your house that were not close to your fire's source, call SERVPRO of Agoura / Calabasas / Hidden Hills at (818) 991-6292 24 hours a day.
For more about Agoura click here.